Once you’ve got a customer on board it creates a great opportunity for cross-selling and up-selling other products or services you offer. Also, the more products or services a customer buys from you, the more likely they are return to your company.
This interactive sales training gives you the framework and knowledge to qualify, match and maximise the customers’ needs to the services or products your company offers.
You will leave training with the skills to be successful in cross-selling, up-selling, and overcoming resistance without having to adopt a heavy selling technique.
You will learn:
- Framework for developing a consultative sales approach
- Dynamic communication skills to better understand body language, tone of voice and build rapport
- Identifying opportunities for up-selling and cross-selling to increase sales revenues
- How to sell against the competition – evaluating how your offer compares with key competitors your customers may be considering
- How to effectively identify and highlight relevant products and services which match the customers’ needs
- Identifying buying signals and closing the sale efficiently
- Follow Up and Chase Calls – to learn a systematic approach to following up enquiries and increase conversion
Who is this suitable for?
Anyone who regularly interacts with customers and has the opportunity to sell additional products and services including: Sales representatives, account executives, customer service personnel, who work face-to-face and over the phone.
Training workbooks are provided including individual folders, materials for exercises and handouts to take away.