This interactive upselling and cross selling course, by Chamber Train, gives you the framework and knowledge to qualify, match and maximise the customers’ needs to the services or products your company offers.
You will learn top cross selling and upselling strategies to make the most of all opportunities and increase sales revenues. You will also leave with the skills to be successful in overcoming resistance to close a sale, there and then, without having to adopt a heavy selling technique.
“Well presented and delivered with a lot of detailed relevant content, focused on selling and the sales cycle” Svend I’Anson 19 Jun 2018
“The content was useful and relevant to my personal development in sales. It was interesting, engaging and well-structured” Jennifer Sixsmith 19 Jun 2018
“Trainer was very friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable” Lewis Turner 19 Jun 2018
“Very informative in a safe and friendly atmosphere” Katie Moores 10 Jun 2018
What is the purpose of upselling? Why is cross selling important?
Once you’ve got a customer on board, a great opportunity arises for cross-selling and up-selling other products or services to them. By cross selling and upselling you will be able to:
- Decrease customer acquisition costs, as it costs more to market to new customers
- Increase the profit margins of all your products and services
- Increase the lifetime value of your customer as the more products or services a customer buys from you, the more likely they are return to your company
If you like how all this sounds, then this course is right for you!
You will learn:
- Dynamic communication skills to better understand:
- The importance of body language in communication
- How tone of voice affects communication
- How to build rapport with customers
- How to develop a consultative sales approach
- How to identify upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Sales strategy against competition:
- How to evaluate your offer in comparison to key competitors
- How to beat competition in sales
- How to anticipate the needs of your customers and how to identify relevant products and services to match those needs
- How to know when a customer is ready to buy and how to close a sale efficiently
- Follow Up process and Chase Calls – a systematic approach to following up enquiries and increase conversion
Who is this suitable for?
Anyone who regularly interacts with customers and has the opportunity to sell additional products and services whether face to face or over the phone.
This includes: Sales representatives, account executives, customer service personnel or other.
- Training workbooks are provided including individual folders
- Materials for exercises
- Handouts to take away
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.