Train the Trainer Course will give you all the knowledge and skills needed to become a good trainer. It is provided by Chamber Train specially to help you design and deliver interactive workplace training sessions for both: groups and one to one coaching sessions.
It is designed to introduce you to the challenges that trainers can face and teach you to find solutions by demonstrating a variety of delivery methods and training techniques that you could adopt to overcome difficulties. You will also be able to design appropriate methods of assessment and give constructive feedback.
This workshop is highly participative, fun and packed with practical activities!
You will learn
Everything you will need to deliver effective training sessions:
- Getting started: the importance of ice breakers in training
- Success psychology for trainers
- Building confidence within the training area
- Why are some trainers more effective than others?
- What is needed to make training successful
- The trainees
- Significant factors
- The different types of learning styles
- A variety of methods to deliver the training objectives
- Matching teaching methods with the learning styles
- Structure training content to achieve objectives
- How to motivate trainees to encourage the learning process from the start and until the end of the session
- How to engage trainees and make training interactive
- 1:1 Coaching
- The learning ladder
- The 4-step approach to coaching
- Teaching groups:
- Managing dynamics during training
- Use of repetition
- Managing disruptive delegates:
- How to handle difficult participants in training
- Successful conflict handling
- Creative visual aids: design and use
- Methods of assessment: how do you give constructive feedback?
Who is this for?
Anyone who is tasked with delivering training sessions to groups or 1:1 coaching.
Suitable for both absolute beginners and the more established trainers who are required to deliver new and updated skills to colleagues.
- online after course support
- Workbooks to take away
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.