The purpose of this workshop is to increase individual effectiveness and personal satisfaction through developing effective time management habits. You will come away with various practical tips and techniques that you can apply immediately in your day-to-day life.
Although it is important to consider time management techniques at work, this is only part of the picture when considering time and self-management.. “Your time is your life, it is irreversible and irreplaceable. To waste your time is to waste your life. To master your time is to get the most from life”.
You will learn:
- To recognise the causes, effects and symptoms of poor time management
- How to identify your own personal internal and external ‘blockers’
- To recognise personal motivators and strengths, and how to build on these
- To apply time management techniques e.g. Pareto Principle, time appreciation, task lists, diary management
- How to prioritise your workload, recognise where your attention is focused and what value it delivers
- How to say ‘no’ assertively while maintaining a good reputation
- Tips for practicing self-management
Who is this suitable for?
Anyone who would like to manage their time and workload more efficiently.
- Training workbooks are provided including individual folders
- Materials for exercises
- Handouts to take away
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
“Good context - wider contextual perspective than I have encountered in the many books I’ve read on the subject - good price/good value for money. I hope to do some more work with you”
“Very worthwhile, kept attention by explaining visually. It was excellent… well-presented and at the correct pace”
“Very enjoyable and more help than I expected - many points to use in my work”