What can I do to improve my social media pages?
What are my competitors’ doing on their platforms?
What message do my pages truly convey to visitors?
How can I get an expert to assess my pages?
Is my social media content as good as I think it is?
Have you ever asked yourself any of these questions? If so, then Chamber Train offers you the answers through this hands-on, fun and very practical Social Media Content Analysis Session.
With a maximum of 4 attendees, this focus group presents you with two unique opportunities that you cannot miss:
- First, have all your social media pages reviewed by the experienced trainer and social media Guru Jo Booth. All you need to do is to simply submit all those 2 weeks before the masterclass and then receive feedback in the class. This is like having a one to one class!
- The second exciting opportunity is for you to examine and critically conduct content analysis for the other attendees’ social media pages. Get yourself ready to learn by teaching! Attendees will also take turns to examine and analyse your pages. Everyone will end up improving their own, and each other’s pages. Are you up for the challenge?
Chamber Train has limited the number of attendees to 4 in order to make sure that every single one benefits from the trainer’s in-depth insight into the intricacies of Social Media. You will learn the latest trends and the best ways to grow and develop your platforms alongside the success of your company.
What You Will Learn from the Social Media Content Analysis Session include:
- Advanced tips and tools for a successful social media strategy and campaign
- How to critically analyse your own and your competitors’ social media content
- The way that giving feedback affects your own learning curve
- How to take your social media pages to the next level
- All about apps, tools and latest techniques that the experts rely on
- A lot about your own social media pages and what areas to improve
Who is this for?
Social Media Executives and Business Owners who want to improve their online digital marketing and social media presence.
- On the day, please bring a fully charged laptop as this session is hands on.
- You will need to submit all your social media pages 2 weeks before the masterclass for review by the trainer
As the Head Trainer and Guru at Social Media Makes Sense Jo uses her digital expertise and marketing knowledge to help support productions & businesses in developing their online digital strategies, increasing audience engagement, improving staff efficiency and making sales online. She specialises in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Strategy training, as well as delivering high quality Social Media Management solutions to a wide range of productions & businesses.
Take our short quiz to see how much you know about Social Media. Take the quiz.