Bring your laptop! It is a hands-on social media strategy course!
This masterclass has been designed by Chamber Train to give you the tools and know-how to simplify your social media marketing.
It is a half-day session that will enable you to enhance your social media marketing through efficient and strategic scheduling. The course will show you how to integrate Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - helping to ensure your message is consistent and on brand. Make sure you bring your laptop as you will be applying a lot of what you learn right there in the classroom.
Useful insight into several platforms including pros and cons for your business types” V S Kelly, Dakota Integrated Solutions
You will learn:
- How to conduct a social media audit, including:
- Best tools
- Creating an audit spreadsheet and asking the right questions
- Evaluating your social presence on Google
- Evaluating your social media profiles, etc…
- How to create bespoke social media content calendar
- An introduction to social media analytics
- How to set clear, timetabled and realistic social media goals and smart objectives
- The skills and tools to pre-programme your social media activities
- Scheduling software set up and ready to use
- Tips and tricks
Who is this for
- Anyone with responsibility for social media output within their business.
- Anyone with the desire to plan, assess and conduct a social media strategy.
- Materials will be provided
- Certification upon completion
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo
Make sure you bring your laptop as you will be applying what you learn right there in the classroom.
“Useful insight into several platforms including pros and cons for your business types” VS Kelly, Dakota Integrated Solutions
“It was information, hands on, incredibly interesting”
As the Head Trainer and Guru at Social Media Makes Sense Jo uses her digital expertise and marketing knowledge to help support productions & businesses in developing their online digital strategies, increasing audience engagement, improving staff efficiency and making sales online. She specialises in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Strategy training, as well as delivering high quality Social Media Management solutions to a wide range of productions & businesses.
Take our short quiz to see how much you know about Social Media. Take the quiz.