Bring your laptop! It is a hands-on social media strategy course!
This Masterclass has been designed by Chamber Train to give you the tools and know-how to simplify your social media marketing strategy.
It is a half-day session that will enable you to enhance your social media marketing through efficient and strategic scheduling. The course will show you how to integrate Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn - helping to ensure your message is consistent and on brand.
Your social media messages should be part of your overall marketing strategy. It is becoming a bigger and bigger element of many business’ marketing as more and more people move online for information and to buy goods & services.
You will learn:
- How to conduct a social media audit for your business, including:
-Creating an audit spreadsheet and asking the right questions
-Evaluating your social presence on Google
-Evaluating your social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- How to create a bespoke social media content calendar (you’ll be provided with a spreadsheet)
- A basic introduction to social media analytics (see our SM Analytics course for in-depth analysis tools)
- How to set clear, timetabled and realistic social media goals and smart objectives
- The skills and tools to pre-programme your social media activities
- Scheduling software set up and ready to use
- Tips and tricks
Who is this for?
This Chamber Train course is for:
- Anyone with responsibility for social media output within their business.
- Anyone with the desire to plan, assess and conduct a social media marketing strategy.
- Materials will be provided
- Refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Certification upon completion
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the course and you can then upload it on your Linked in account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
- Make sure you bring your laptop (fully charged!) as you will be applying what you learn right there in the classroom.
As the Head Trainer and Guru at Social Media Makes Sense Jo uses her digital expertise and marketing knowledge to help support productions & businesses in developing their online digital strategies, increasing audience engagement, improving staff efficiency and making sales online. She specialises in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Strategy training, as well as delivering high quality Social Media Management solutions to a wide range of productions & businesses.
Take our short quiz to see how much you know about Social Media. Take the quiz.
For more information, contact Us
Useful insight into several platforms including pros and cons for your business types
Dakota Integrated Solutions
It was information, hands on, incredibly interesting