Bring your laptop! It is a hands-on course!
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and many more are now used by literally millions and millions of your potential clients and customers. This is a great opportunity for you and your business to reach large numbers of people by using these FREE marketing tools. It is, therefore, highly important to do this properly and effectively to take full advantage of what social media has to offer.
But how do you measure social media effectiveness? By conducting a social media analysis of course! Each platform - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. – have their own analytic tools which you can access to see where your SM marketing is having the most effect. By knowing where to find these tools, and by understanding them, you can compare each platform and concentrate on which ones are doing best for you. Thereby saving time and money.
It will also focus on the analytic methods that can be used to convert social media data into key marketing insights and introduce you to the best tools to measure your social media success.
You will learn:
- How to access your social media analytics / insights
- Special terms (reach vs impressions, etc) and their relevance
- Best tools
- What metrics to measure in social media
- How to turn your data into usable insights and use them to your advantage– by finding right audience, best time to post, etc.
- How to use social media to better understand customers
- How to analyse reach
- How to target your audience and identify the appropriate social media channels.
- How to engage customers and how to calculate engagement rate
- How to analyse results from your posts
- How to monitor competitors and compare platforms and performance.
- How to understand and analyse influencers
- How to create a responsive campaign based on your analytical data: (Set goals - monitor - create metrics - adjust)
- How to track social media growth
- How social media data differs from traditional methods of market research
- The difference between Insights and Facebook Audience Insights
Who is this suitable for?
- Anyone with responsibility for the social media policy and output of the business -from MD to Marketers
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use social media analytics in order to fully enjoy all the benefits of social media in business.
- This is a hands-on, practical workshop, so we recommend that you bring a fully charged laptop!
- After-course support will be provided as well as the necessary materials.
- Refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements.
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
As the Head Trainer and Guru at Social Media Makes Sense Jo uses her digital expertise and marketing knowledge to help support productions & businesses in developing their online digital strategies, increasing audience engagement, improving staff efficiency and making sales online. She specialises in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Strategy training, as well as delivering high quality Social Media Management solutions to a wide range of productions & businesses.