With the majority of product research starting with a search engine, this SEO and PPC Course will provide you with an understanding of search engine marketing and techniques which are now critical for marketers.
It is a one day, beginner to intermediate course which is especially designed by Chamber Train to help you achieve online success. It will cover all about how to use both paid and organic search to boost your rankings, increase traffic to your site and maximise ROI.
It will also explain the key differences between paid and optimised search and how to develop effective search campaigns.
You will learn
- How search engines work
- What are the basics of SEO and SEO keywords tools
- How SEO can help your website’s Google visibility
- SEO key success factors
- Link building techniques and how they help your rankings
- How to create a prioritised SEO action plan
- Organic SEO
- Steps to optimise your website
- On page optimisation
- Off page optimisation
- Keywords and keyword research
- Pay-Per-Click advertising
- How PPC works
- How to set up a PPC campaign in Google
- Phases of a Google Adwords campaign and its advantages
- PPC campaign strategy: How to manage and optimise to improve ROI
- The metrics and tools used to measure and track SEO and PPC success.
Who’s suitable for:
Chamber Train intends this course for all those involved in marketing who wish to benefit from SEO to maximise digital marketing activities and gain competitive advantage.
- Access to the online portal for after course support
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Lunch and refreshments
- Certification upon completion
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo
Sue Ollerhead BA (Hons), ACIM, DipM, MBA is a consultant, blogger, speaker and lecturer in digital and marketing. She is the Founder and Managing Director of Heads Up Marketing, a Liverpool based agency, established in 2010.
With over 18-years client experience in helping businesses and organisations of all sizes, Sue has led projects in marketing strategy, social media marketing, online marketing campaigns, email marketing, content strategy and PR.
Along with regular guest blogging and speaking engagements, Sue also lectures in the areas of Digital Marketing Essentials, Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing Planning and Digital Strategy, teaching and supporting marketing professionals who are studying for CAM and CIM qualifications. Sue holds an MBA and wrote a dissertation on Social Media Marketing that has since been published.