This workshop will give guidance on how to manage a successful project, an overview of available methodologies and frameworks and will provide an insight for organisations as to which one will best fit their needs. The workshop is also delivered by an experienced management consultant, who has trained as an assessor to offer bespoke guidance for your business.
You will learn:
- What is project management?
- Project Management vs Business as Usual (operations) - What methodology or framework fits? - Agile, Scrum, Kanban, AgilePM, Lean, PRINCE2, PRINCE2Agile
- Key factors in planning and executing a successful project - Initiating/ Planning/ Executing/ Monitoring and Controlling/ Closing
- Management of Risk - Identifying the potential risks/ Implementing mitigation measures - Why do some projects fail and why do some succeed?
- The Project Team - Realising and measuring the benefits
Who is this suitable for?
- Those looking to work in a project focused role
- Individuals who are looking to improve their project management skills
- Organisations looking to better understand the value of a project management methodology
All the material will be provided
“The tutor was really approachable and held everyone’s attention. The content was relevant and varied” L Blain, JW Lees
“Really good information and had a good pace so that you can understand” P Fordword, Arches Catering System
“A great overview about which methods to use related to the job I’m doing” T Greatbanks, Arches Catering System