This Chamber Train workshop will give you guidance on how to manage a project successfully from start to finish. It will introduce you to good project management practices and help you understand how project management differs from management in general. It is a very practical, interactive and in-depth course.
“The tutor was really approachable and held everyone’s attention. The content was relevant and varied” L Blain, JW Lees
“A great overview about which methods to use related to the job I’m doing” T Greatbanks, Arches Catering System
You will learn:
What is project management?
Project management methodology types
Elements of project management frameworks
Personalised insight for organisations to help with deciding on the methodology that would best fit the business needs
What is the difference between a project and business as usual
Key factors in planning and executing a successful project:
Project initiation phase checklist
What happens in the planning phase of a project?
How to successfully execute a project?
Monitoring and controlling phase of a plan
Project closure phase
Resource management techniques
Project management sponsors and stakeholders including:
Project sponsor roles and responsibilities
Who are the stakeholders in a project?
Types of stakeholders in project management
Risk management techniques in project management
Identifying the potential risks
Implementing mitigation measures
The Project Team
What is the role of project team members?
How to manage a project team effectively
Realising and measuring the benefits
Who is this for?
- Those looking to work in a project focused role
- Individuals who are looking to improve their project management skills
- Organisations looking to better understand the value of a project management methodology
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Certification upon completion
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
Adam Robertson delivers interactive, engaging and practical workshops, focusing on real-world solutions to delegates’ project management situations.
His background includes project management roles delivering infrastructure and change projects in the UK, Middle East and SE Asia. He is also qualified in PRINCE2 and has acted as an APM examiner.
This wealth of both theory knowledge and practical experience allows him to help delegates plan for and deliver effective project actions.
For more information, contact Us
The tutor was really approachable and held everyone’s attention. The content was relevant and varied
A great overview about which methods to use related to the job I’m doing
Arches Catering System
Really good information and had a good pace so that you can understand
Arches Catering System