This workshop will give guidance on how to manage a successful project, an overview of available methodologies and frameworks and will provide an insight for organisations as to which one will best fit their needs.
The workshop is also delivered by an experienced management consultant, who has trained as an assessor to offer bespoke guidance for your business.
“The tutor was really approachable and held everyone’s attention. The content was relevant and varied” L Blain, JW Lees
“Really good information and had a good pace so that you can understand” P Fordword, Archer Catering Systems
You will learn
- What is project management?
- Project Management vs Business as Usual
- Key factors in planning and executing a successful project - Initiating/ Planning/ Executing/ Monitoring and Controlling/ Closing
- Managing project resources
- Key project sponsors and stakeholders
- Management of risk - Identifying the potential risks/ Implementing mitigation measures
- The Project Team - Realising and measuring the benefits
Who is this suitable for?
- Those looking to work in a project focused role
- Individuals who are looking to improve their project management skills
- Organisations looking to better understand the value of a project management methodology
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the course and you can then upload it on your Linked in account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand
Adam Robertson delivers interactive, engaging and practical workshops, focusing on real-world solutions to delegates’ project management situations.
His background includes project management roles delivering infrastructure and change projects in the UK, Middle East and SE Asia. He is also qualified in PRINCE2 and has acted as an APM examiner.
This wealth of both theory knowledge and practical experience allows him to help delegates plan for and deliver effective project actions.
For more information, contact Us
The tutor was really approachable and held everyone’s attention. The content was relevant and varied
A great overview about which methods to use related to the job I’m doing
Arches Catering System
Really good information and had a good pace so that you can understand
Arches Catering System