The aim of this workshop is to increase your confidence when preparing information and presenting it with impact, with a view to engaging those you seek to influence.
You will have the chance to deliver a presentation of your choice, and receive immediate feedback, in a safe, supportive and relaxed environment.
You will learn:
- How to plan, prepare & deliver information with clarity & confidence
- To choose the most effective information aids & tools to enhance your presentation
- To overcome negative feelings & anxiety that arise from presenting
- How to deal more confidently with challenging or awkward questions
- To use your voice, tone & body language to maximum effect
- To practice delivery and receive feedback on your chose presentation
Who is this for?
Anyone who needs to present in front of others as part of their role, or anyone who would like to improve their confidence when it comes to making a presentation or speaking in public.
Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements.
All materials and workbooks will be supplied.
Certification upon completion.
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park.