Hit the ground running with this Google Analytics training course to optimise your digital marketing and maximise return on investment.
Google Analytics is a free and tremendously powerful tool that provides you with loads of valuable information and statistics.
- Insights about your audience such as demographics, number of visits, new visitors, bounce rates and more.
- Insights about traffic sources which tell you where most traffic onto your website is coming from and help you pinpoint any inefficiencies.
- Insights on your website’s content to tell you which are your most popular pages.
These are only few of the countless ways that Google Analytics can help improve your business.
Join us at Chamber Train and enrol onto this practical, fun and focused course to find out all about it and to learn how to use Google Analytics to better align your online marketing strategy to achieve your desired goals.
What You Will Learn
The course starts from scratch to help you understand the role that Google Analytics can play in a winning online marketing strategy. You will leave with practical tips and best practice approaches to master this vital tool.
This Chamber Train Manchester course will cover:
- How to set up Google Analytics for your websites
- How to identify main reports which will best benefit your business
- How to better understand your audience behaviour
- How to tag and assess your online marketing strategy
- All about using the right analytics tools, measurements and metrics including KPIs
- How to generate and analyse custom reports
Who is this for?
Measure the Effect of Your Online Marketing Efforts with Google Analytics training course is designed for all people looking to maximise return on investment from digital marketing and websites.
Businesses of all sizes.
- Access to online tools
- All the slides and resources are sent out after the course
- Lunch and refreshments- We also cater for any dietary requirements
- Certificate of attendance
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the course and you can then upload it on your Linked in account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
Sue Ollerhead BA (Hons), ACIM, DipM, MBA is a consultant, blogger, speaker and lecturer in digital and marketing. She is the Founder and Managing Director of Heads Up Marketing, a Liverpool based agency, established in 2010.
With over 18-years client experience in helping businesses and organisations of all sizes, Sue has led projects in marketing strategy, social media marketing, online marketing campaigns, email marketing, content strategy and PR.
Along with regular guest blogging and speaking engagements, Sue also lectures in the areas of Digital Marketing Essentials, Strategic Marketing, Digital Marketing Planning and Digital Strategy, teaching and supporting marketing professionals who are studying for CAM and CIM qualifications. Sue holds an MBA and wrote a dissertation on Social Media Marketing that has since been published.