*Have you just been promoted to a new managerial role? *
Are you an existing manager looking to refresh and refocus your ideas?
If so, then Chamber Train has designed this action-packed one-day training programme just for your needs.
Key Skills for Managers
Key skills for Managers Course provides a very practical and solid set of foundation skills for new managers, whilst building both confidence and competence.
It provides practical guidance for effective management success, a rehearsal of key management activities around: setting goals, giving feedback and inspiring others, as well as a personal survival kit to build resilience. Existing managers will get inspired to break out of the routine, enhance performance and to better deal with difficult situations.
You will learn:
- How to transition into being a manager
- Clarity on core expectations of the ‘good manager’
- Ways to improve your management skills
- Efficient time management for managers
- How to set and monitor objectives and targets
- How to create a positive culture in the workplace
- How to delegate tasks effectively
- How to motivate people
- Giving feedback to employees and how to receive feedback
- How to develop staff in the workplace and how to conduct reviews and personal development plans
- Looking after yourself
Who is this for?
New Managers and Managers who want to refresh their ideas or improve their effectiveness in any of the areas covered.
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Lunch and refreshments - We cater for any dietary requirements
- Certification upon completion
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
For more information, contact Us
An excellent practical programme that covers the different concepts and theories of Management in a practical and fun way, providing useful links for further reading and research, as well as being engaging and creating a good atmosphere. Thank you!