Getting ISO 9001 certified is a sign of credibility which means that your organisation is running at the highest quality standards. This will encourage clients to pick you over other competitors and, being internationally recognised, it will facilitate scoring important contracts.
Chamber Train has designed this course to provide you with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001 and to teach you how to plan and implement a Quality Management System.
“The exercises were very helpful and the materials provided were excellent. The small group was an ideal size. All members of staff were friendly and attentive and the trainer was welcoming and knowledgeable.”.
You will learn:
- Quality management principles
- Elements of ISO 9001
- How to integrate ISO into the daily activities of the business
- Risk based thinking:
- How to establish a systematic approach to risk
- ISO 9001 risk management procedure
- The importance of leadership in the workplace
- Effectively objective setting
- How to run a Management Review Meeting Effectively
- Guide to internal audit procedure and checklist
- How to focus on bench marking and it’s importance to quality management
- Continual improvement procedure
Who is this for?
Anyone who’s involved in the development, implementation and management of ISO 9001 whether in a small or large organisation.
No prior understanding of ISO 9001 is needed.
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the course and you can then upload it on your Linked in account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
“Even if you have prior knowledge of the course content you will always learn something new from the tutor and delegates.”
“The exercises were very helpful and the materials provided were excellent. The small group was an ideal size. All members of staff were friendly and attentive and the trainer was welcoming and knowledgeable.”