Our Introduction to Marketing course will provide you with an understanding of the key concepts and terminology used in marketing, the knowledge and understanding of the role and function of marketing within organisations, and the factors that influence consumer behaviour.
It will help you to identify key components of the marketing environment and to develop an appreciation of how to collect and utilise relevant information and outlines the concepts and elements which make up the marketing mix and how these are applied in context.
You will learn:
- The role and function of marketing
- Factors that influence customer behaviour
- Analysis of the Marketing Environment – Macro, Micro and Internal
- Collecting information about the Marketing Environment
- The Marketing Mix
- Marketing in different contexts
Who is this for?
This course is designed for those who are new to Marketing or would like more information regarding the tools and models used in marketing to give organisations competitive advantage.
It is suitable for all sizes of organisations from global to SMEs and from all sectors as a the course is designed to reflect marketing from all sectors including B2B as well as B2C.
- Access to online tools
- All the slides and resources are sent out after the course
- 10% discount from Oxford Professional Education Group for any further Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) courses
- Lunch and refreshments - we cater for any dietary requirements
- Certificate of attendance
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park.
Diane Cotton is a freelance marketing professional, with over 15 years teaching and training experience. She holds the CIM Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing, teacher training qualifications and has worked in a variety of marketing environments.