Employees leave organisations for many reasons, often these reasons are unknown to their employers, yet 70% of employers think employees leave their job mainly for pay-related reasons. Implementing effective retention strategies can have significant and positive impact on an organisations turnover rate.
Attending this one-day, interactive training seminar will prepare you to understand how to implement a 7 step approach to staff retention whilst gaining an insight into the underlying principles.
You will learn
This course will help delegates to
- Understand the key concepts behind a 7 step staff retention strategy
- How to apply a working model for retention strategy
- Understand the role of leadership and management when creating a positive workplace culture
- How to Recruit to Retain
- Discover how staff retention and productivity go hand in hand
Who is this for?
Business Owners, CEO’s, Directors, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers, HR and Recruitment, who want new and innovative ideas to improve staff retention, increase productivity and create a harmonious environment.
The workshops is delivered with quality PowerPoint presentations, interactive exercises, along with course handouts for note taking.
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand
Godwin Anthony Confidence Coach & Human Behaviour Expert.
Fully qualified Personal Performance Coach, NLP Practitioner / Time Line Therapist, SFEDI Certified Coach, FIRP Certified and DISC Corporate Trainer.
Godwin has over 20 years’ experience, in a number of business sectors, holding positions from Recruitment, Sales, Training, Managerial, Operations to Directorship. His current business is successfully achieving a consistent 30% year on year business growth with a staff of over 100.
Godwin brings to the workshop a friendly, but professional image and personality, which is recognised as an important factor when communicating learning.