You will learn:
- How to recognise the moral, legal and financial implications of not complying with health and safety legislation
- How to develop a positive safety culture has endless benefits for your people, processes and profits
- Reduce accidents, ill health and absences
- Increase productivity
- Improve reputation with suppliers, customers, employees and stakeholders
- Reduce insurance and legal costs
- Improve business continuity
- Improved workforce moral
Who is this suitable for?
This course is specifically for senior managers, directors, board members and HR manager or directors.
All materials will be provided.
“Covers a wide range of topics and the course is tailored on the day to your business’s needs”
“The class gave me a good insight into how to begin implementing a health and safety system in my workplace”
“Well-presented and very interactive. The training was a good mixture of listening and feeding back”
“As a newly appointed manager the training was great at explaining the aspects of Health and Safety and how they can impact a business”
“Interactive, informative and the information was well delivered”
“A lot of relevant information that has set me thinking on the actions I need to put in place”
“Well delivered and friendly approach, making the course interesting”
Michelle Hay (ACIEH Tech IOSH) offers a unique style of training– fun, interactive, friendly and inclusive. Her style enables people to engage and learn through a variety of methods. All levels and topics of health and safety guidance and advice are catered for.
A career background in training, developing and managing large teams within many industry sectors means that Michelle Hay brings a wealth of knowledge, skills and experience to each course.