The new EU General Data Protection Regulation, coming into effect on 25th May 2018, will change the way businesses collate, store and use data and hefty GDPR fines can be imposed on marketers who fail to comply with the GDPR regulations. As the implications for digital marketing are going to be significant, Chamber Train is offering this Manchester course especially for Marketers.
Key Benefits for Marketers
This fun and result focused course will equip you with the essential knowledge to continue getting results from your marketing strategies while ensuring that your organisation achieves compliance in ePrivacy and GDPR Regulation:
Understanding: You will understand GDPR and its impact on digital marketing including e-mail marketing, paid search and social advertising.
Implementation: You will have the ability to create an action plan to implement and comply with GDPR
Strategies: You will manage to overcome GDPR barriers for digital marketing
“Extremely in depth. I found the course very useful and it will definitely benefit myself and my organisation”
“The trainer is very knowledgeable, he was very happy to answer any questions and the training was very informative”
What You Will Learn
- What GDPR means to the UK, EU and globally
- How GDPR will impact data-driven marketing
- How to implement changes ahead of the general data protection regulations
- How to amend privacy notices and remain transparent
- How to transition successfully into the new GDPR environment, including practical advice and guidance for marketers
- The right to be forgotten
- Processing personal data
- Opt-in & Opt-out and consent regarding communications
- Changes to data capturing, data purchasing, data sharing and data security
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and GDPR
- How to assess likely risk from a data protection impact perspective
Who is this for?
Chamber Train has especially designed this course for Marketing Directors, Agency Heads, Data Team Leaders, App developers, Marketing Managers and Data Marketing Managers who want to get prepared for GDPR.
Certification upon completion
Slides and handouts are sent out after the course
The training is delivered by Subrahmaniam Krishnan-Harihara, who is currently Research & Analytics Manager at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, The Chamber of the Year Award winner 2017/2018.
Subrah is also an Associate Lecturer at the University of Salford, where he has taught on the MSc Information Security and MSc Information Systems Management on modules such as Information Security Standards, Information Security Policy & Risk Management, Computer Networking and Database Management.
Subrah is an expert in his field and very knowledgeable of all things related to GDPR. He is an experienced trainer dedicated to deliver information in a comprehensive yet clear way to meet all attendees’ needs and answer their questions.