Following on from the half day Get Prepared for GDPR training course, this interactive half day workshop will help embed what you have already learnt about GDPR and look at practical methods to help you implement changes to ensure your company remains compliant when GDPR comes into effect.
There will also be a chance for you to ask any questions you may have after coming away from the first training session.
The workshop activities will include:
- Preparing a data map
- Getting an action plan in place
- Issues with different types of software
- Data purging
- Privacy Impact Analysis
- Review of documentation requirements
- Each delegate will receive a GDPR Toolkit
- Certification will be issued for successful completion of the training
- Refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the course and you can then upload it on your Linked in account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
Please note this workshop is only for delegates who have already completed the Get Prepared for Data Protection Regulations training. For the full list of our GDPR training courses, please click HERE.