Bring your laptop! It is a hands-on Excel training course!
In this, very practical and interactive Excel course, you will gain the skills needed to be able to organise and manipulate Excel data quickly and easily, so you can become a more efficient Excel user.
You will also understand the importance of Microsoft Excel in business, and you will be able to apply the knowledge to enjoy amazing advantages of Excel at your workplace.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certificate in Excel*
This 1-day Excel training course will also give you chance to gain an official Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Certificate in Excel* which will boost your professional credibility in today’s ever-changing business world.
You will learn:
Many tips and shortcuts to make you more confident in Excel to save valuable time.
- Excel data cells and ranges:
- How to lock, split and add cells, freeze rows and remove duplicates
- How to move and copy data, use absolute references and insert or delete ranges
- How to create links between cells to update automatically
- How to protect cell ranges
- Excel worksheets:
- How to create, save, modify and format worksheets
- How to use multiple worksheets
- Navigating between sheets
- Moving and copying sheets
- Linking worksheets (Creating 3-D formulas and Consolidating data)
- Excel tables, charts and reports:
- How to create drop down lists and use Excel templates
- How to create and work with tables
- How to analyse data with pivot tables, charts and reports
- How to turn long lists and reports into easy to read table
- Excel formulas and functions:
How to create, enter and edit formulas and how to perform operations with formulas and functions, including:
- Formulas for percentage
- Formulas to count unique values
- Formulas to check if cells comply with your rules
- Excel workbooks. Including:
- How to create, save and update workbooks
- How to enter and edit labels and values
- How to protect workbooks
- Linking workbooks:
- Creating formulas to link workbooks
- Using the Paste Link option
- Maintaining links
- IF formulas in Excel:How to create charts and objects to analyse data
- How to identify and copy cells with conditional formatting
- Conditional formatting
- Based on a cell value
- Based on a formula
- Vlookup in Excel
Who is this for?
This course is aimed at people and businesses who use Excel and would like to become more confident and efficient in a short period of time.
- Excel Workbook
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
Please bring a fully charged laptop with you as you will be putting your new skills into practice as you learn.
The exam is an additional cost of £90 +VAT per delegate and will need to be taken on a separate day.