In light of the recent global cyber security attacks, Chamber Train is running an introduction to cyber security for business owners, IT leads and HR professionals. Basic security measures, that are not complex to implement, can provide protection against many common attacks. The course will equip you to evaluate threats to your business and consider what appropriate action can be taken to mitigate the most common threats.
You will learn:
- Cyber security concepts
- Emerging threats
- Securing digital access and information
- Review of the Cyber Essentials quality standard
- What you need to do to achieve the Cyber Essentials standard
Who is this suitable for?
This course is aimed at business owners, IT leads, HR professionals or individuals with an interest in making their business more cyber secure and is suitable for those interested in achieving the Cyber Essentials quality standard.
- Refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This will be e-mailed to you upon completion of the course and you can then upload it on your Linked in account, your websites, your e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- After Course Support
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.
“A well delivered, must attend for small businesses,” M Keefe, RADcat Ltd
“Key information for any business” Anonymous
The session is facilitated by Subrahmaniam Krishnan-Harihara, who is currently Research & Analytics Manager at the Chamber. Subrah is also an Associate Lecturer at the University of Salford, where he has taught on the MSc Information Security and MSc Information Systems Management on modules such as Information Security Standards, Information Security Policy & Risk Management, Computer Networking and Database Management.