Designed for anyone who needs to validate their business development strategy and for those who want to gain control and have more effective conversations with potential and established buyers.
This workshop will explain the value of a ‘problem centred’ approach for attracting prospects and will consider social, content and telephone-based campaign options. It will also explain a simple way to consistently have a highly productive conversational engagement that provides real value to both parties.
It will also go into detail how to leverage this critical first step to inspire commitment to action. Delegates will be inspired to better understand the ‘why / who / how / what’ in this interactive and personalised workshop.
You will learn
Delegates will learn the value of:-
- Pulling prospects to you
- Creating an effective competitive advantage
- On-going content led campaigns
- Using the telephone at the right time and in the right way
- Building confidence and performance
- Flipping the usual structure to gain permission to sell
- Forecasting with confidence
Who is this for?
Anyone who feels they need to create more and better opportunities. Particularly relevant for those involved in business to business sales who want to exploit their competitive advantage
- This is an interactive and personalised workshop supported by electronic hand outs
Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand