This facilitated session builds on understanding of strategic tools but also allows the group to apply the tools in practice by developing their own strategic plan.
The workshop has been designed to allow you to:
- Pull together your thoughts and understanding around existing plans for your area of the business
- Apply one or two simple strategic tools to help open up your thinking about next steps in the plan
- Provide you with the opportunity of looking ahead to the future and identifying key elements of your business plan
- Allow you to spend time developing the early stages of your initiative or business plan
- Provide an opportunity for co-coaching and feedback on the early stages of the plan
You will learn
- Your role as a Leader in setting and working to strategy and business plans
- Key Strategic tools in action
- Future manifesto for your initiatives
- Setting a Business Plan for your initiatives
- Setting Key Performance Indicators
- Further development of the plan
- Communicating your plan and co-coaching
Who is this for?
This course is aimed primarily at people who are involved in company strategy and business plans.
- Pre-work – gather your thoughts about the initiatives/business area that you are responsible for and speak to your line manager ahead of the day to get further understanding around your business plans for your area
- Bring to the workshop – any existing business plans that you may have for your area
- Handouts – Business Plan Headings and Descriptions
- Handouts – Overall Business Plan template
- Handouts – Business Planning and Strategy handout
- Lunch and refreshments - we cater for any dietary requirements
- Certificate of attendance
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park.
Adam Robertson, Senior Consultant
Adam Robertson delivers interactive, engaging and practical workshops, focusing on real-world solutions to delegates’ leadership and management situations.
His background includes leadership roles delivering infrastructure and change projects in the UK, Europe, the Middle East and SE Asia.
He has worked at a strategic level in a number of organisations and has an MBA in Strategic Leadership from Henley Management College
Photo: Alpha Stock Images - link to - http://alphastockimages.com/