Bring your laptop! It is a hands-on Blogging Masterclass!
Join our comprehensive Masterclass to discover all the expert tips & tricks to starting, sharing & understanding the benefits of blogging.
This Masterclass is run by an Expert Blogger who, over the last 5 years, has written business blogs for: Microsoft, Virgin Media, Sage, Yahoo! Small Business and more. She will share with you her knowledge, experience and secrets to getting noticed online. It’s time to make the most of your blogging potential for your business and your clients.
The Masterclass will cover:
- Why Blogging Is Important
- When, Where and How to Blog (content ideas, using images, call to actions, titles and more)
- Overcoming Self-Doubt About Writing for Public Consumption
- Setting up Your First Blog & Writing Your First Blog
- Blogging Techniques (layout, understanding your audience, positioning your blog amongst competitors)
- The SEO Benefits of Blogging
- Getting Your Blog Shared & Read
- How Canva can help you
- Recycling Your Existing Content (Website, LinkedIn, Tumblr…)
Certification upon completion
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn, websites, e-mail signatures and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
Parking: Discounted available upon request at a nearby parking
Reminder: Make sure you bring your laptop as you will be applying what you learn right there in the classroom.
Free that afternoon? Why not also booking into our Social Media Strategy Masterclass taking place that afternoon, to transform your day into a full learning experience with double the benefit! Check it out in the Related Courses section.