Strong bid and tender writing skills will help you win contracts and therefore provide income and help your company expand and grow. But writing an effective tender submission can require a lot of preparation, organisation and time. Therefore, this CPD accredited course is designed to teach you all you need to know about the bid writing process:
It will provide you with in-depth guidelines on writing clear, concise and effective bids, inform you of the latest key trends and give important tender writing tips to help you better sell yourself and your ideas
It is delivered in an interactive and practical manner, where you get to use your skills and test your knowledge and understanding throughout
By attending this Bid and Tender writing Training, you will earn 7 CPD points
“This class has really helped me to understand the bidding process, how it can be improved, what should be included and what I need to think about”
You will learn:
Understanding the buyer: What buyers want and how they assess and evaluate your submission
Where to start and what to do before writing
Writing the bid:
- How to get the right pitch: best winning themes and effective story-boarding
2. Structure: how to ensure compliance and added value are embedded into the bid
3. How to get the right message across at the right time
4. Referencing the specification: how to tailor your response to the requirement
5. How to review your bid to ensure accuracy, compliance and consistency
- Presenting the bid:
1. Using diagrams, images and colours effectively
2. Using supporting documents effectively
3. Keeping it clear and easy to read
Who is this for?
This masterclass has been designed for anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts, in any sector or industry and at any level:
It is aimed at those looking to renew their skills and also at first timers
- 7 CPD points
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials (PDF Files)
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand
Charles has developed and delivered interactive bid training to over 1500 people from over 300 different companies, from small businesses through to the likes of E.On, Stannah and Balfour Beatty.
He has been directly involved in over 1000 bids and continues to provide support, guidance and training to the bid writing team. As well as remaining in frequent contact with procurement teams, he is also in dialogue with the Crown Commercial Service to guide them on improving elements of their tender process.”
For more information, contact Us
This class has really helped me to understand the bidding process, how it can be improved, what should be included and what I need to think about
Hugely practical and relevant information. The advice given is easy to implement to deliver immediate improvements
Easy to understand, extremely informative, the training provider was knowledgeable, patient and his delivery was impeccable.
Japanese Knotweed Control, July 2018
Ideas on proof reading and on using photos will be particularly valuable. Lots of real life examples.
3 July 2018
Well paced with opportunity to put into practice what was being taught,
Corinth Training. 3 July 2018
Informal style of delivery, small group, people from different levels of experience, ex from different sectors.
3 July 2018