This masterclass has been designed for anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts, in any sector or industry and at any level. This CPD accredited masterclass is delivered by an experienced bid manager in an interactive, practical manner, where you use your skills and test your knowledge and understanding throughout. There are a number of hands-on practical exercises to help apply the learning.
It will provide you with in-depth guidelines on writing clear, concise and effective bids, inform you of industry best practice and give important tender writing tips to help you better sell your company and product/service.
By attending this Bid and Tender writing Training, you will earn 7 CPD points.
You will learn
Writing the bid:
- How to get the right story: win themes and story-boarding
- Structure: how to ensure compliance and added value are embedded into the bid
- How to get the right message across at the right time
- Referencing the specification: how to tailor your response to the requirements
- How to review your bid to ensure accuracy, compliance and consistency
Presenting the bid:
- Using diagrams, images and colours effectively
- Best use of evidence and supporting documents
- Keeping it clear and easy to read
Who is this for?
This course has been designed for anyone involved in completing and writing tenders for commercial contracts, in any sector or industry and at any level.
- 7 CPD points
- Full Comprehensive Course Materials
- Certification upon completion
- Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
- Your Chamber Train Certified Logo. This can be uploaded onto your LinkedIn, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
- Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand
The course is delivered by Charles Grosstephan, Head of Bid and Tender Training. He has 7 years’ experience at Thornton & Lowe and having worked previously as our Bid Manager for 3 years and has been involved in over 1000 bids we have worked on as a business. As well as remaining in frequent contact with procurement teams, he also in worked with the Crown Commercial Service to guide them on improving elements of their tender process.
Over the last 4 years, Charles has delivered over 200 courses to over 2200 delegates from industries, including but not limited to:
- Asbestos works
- Debt recovery
- Facilities Management
- Financial services
- Interior design and fit-outs
- Oil & gas
- Property maintenance
- Renewable energy
For more information, contact Us
This class has really helped me to understand the bidding process, how it can be improved, what should be included and what I need to think about
Hugely practical and relevant information. The advice given is easy to implement to deliver immediate improvements
Easy to understand, extremely informative, the training provider was knowledgeable, patient and his delivery was impeccable.
Japanese Knotweed Control, July 2018
Ideas on proof reading and on using photos will be particularly valuable. Lots of real life examples.
3 July 2018
Well paced with opportunity to put into practice what was being taught,
Corinth Training. 3 July 2018