As the demand for non-executive directors continues to rise within multiple sectors including third sector organisations and private companies, it has never been more important to understand the critical requirements and appropriate skill set of a non-executive director. At the end of the seminar you will have a sound understanding of the role of a non-executive director, how to secure this position and strategies to hone your skill set. Come along a find out the truth about such a role.
Delivered by Sagegreen.
You will learn:
- What’s it really like?
- What does the role really entail – time, legal responsibility, authority?
- Who do I report to?
- What is my real contribution?
- Do I need any specific qualifications?
- How do I cope with being a part time team member?
- How do I blend objectivity and challenge with being a supportive member of the team?
- Why would anybody hire me?
- What’s the difference between this role and consultancy?
- Can I earn a living being a Non-Executive Director?
- How do I find these roles?
Who is this suitable for?
Exclusively for business leaders considering a Non-Executive Director career
All materials will be provided and hot breakfast rolls will be provided along with refreshments.
“A well informed presentation on a topic that is not well understood by business leaders,” Anonymous
“Excellent insight into a role before having done the job,” Anonymous
Graham had a very successful corporate career running very large businesses before establishing Sagegreen the business services and outsourcing organisation. He has also pursued a plural career whilst building Sagegreen as a Non-Executive Director and investor on a number of occasions. He is an accountant and qualified Executive Coach and Mentor.