Both organisations and people need to change quickly and confidently to remain ahead in the contemporary world. This one-day programme is designed to share understanding of change and the impact it has on organisations and individuals, whilst providing a clear plan for taking change forward.
Oakridge will help you to gain the confidence to manage change effectively, increase your personal change agility & readiness, and develop strong management skills – influencing others, setting objectives and monitoring performance.
You will learn:
- Conditions for change – how to manage for success
- Individual aspects of change and how to move people forward
- Extensive examination of methods for taking change forward using Rosabeth Kanter’s change process (7 stages)
- Understanding of organisational change readiness
- A deep understanding of the impact of change on organisations and individuals
- Strategies for enabling both individuals and organisations to move forward with confidence
- Overview of the key theories on change management; including a theoretical model for change from late 20th century to the contemporary world of work
Who is this for?
Anyone who is involved in the management of change, processes or people.
All materials and workbooks will be supplied.
Lunch and refreshments- We cater for any dietary requirements
Certification upon completion
Your Chamber Train Certified Logo: This can be uploaded on your LinkedIn account, websites, e-mail signatures, and other relevant marketing material, to show that you have taken part in one of the Chamber Train professional courses.
Parking: Discount available at a nearby car park. Details to be passed upon demand.