- Most people think that drinking alcohol raises the body temperature. Alcohol actually lowers the body temperature.
- The pressure in a champagne bottle is 90 pounds per square inch, that is three times the pressure in automobile tires.
- United States has the highest minimum drinking age in the entire world.
- Most vegetable and almost all fruits contain a small amount of alcohol in them.
- A mixed drink that contains carbonated drink is absorbed into the body more quickly than straight shots
Read more HERE.